§ 1 Definitions
- wlw: Visable GmbH, ABC-Strasse 21, 20354 Hamburg as operator of the supplier search “Wer liefert was” (Who delivers what);
- User: Any natural or legal person, who uses the supplier search or a supplementary service and/or communicates with third parties through these;
- Advertiser: Any supplier of products and services, who is listed in the wlw supplier search;
- Supplementary services, wlw-EGS: wlw-”Firma kontaktieren” (Contact company) and others where necessary;
- wlw-”Firma kontaktieren” (Contact company): The commissioning of Visable with information of one or more suppliers listed in “Wer liefert was” (Who delivers what) concerning a User’s specific interests in services or products.
§ 2 Scope of use
- The User declares that he/she will exclusively use the supplier search and the wlw-EGS in the context of his/her commercial and independent professional activities and is therefore not a consumer within the meaning of section 13 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
- The User undertakes not to send any pornographic, extremist political, religiously fanatical or other content, which contravene the democratic constitutional order or otherwise violate prevailing laws.
- Any use of wlw-EGS for communications that are not covered by the definitions under section 1 paragraph 5 is prohibited as unsolicited communication (spam). The User acknowledges that the recipient of spam may be entitled to injunctive relief under competition law and/or to a claim for damages against the user irrespective of the selected technical form of communication (email, telephone or SMS).
§ 3 Liability
- Visable does not assume any liability for content, data integrity, delivery or whereabouts of communications which are sent with the supplementary services.
§ 4 Consequences of improper use
- a. draw the attention of wlw-Users and advertisers to the User’s methods in an appropriate form;
- b. inform the User’s internet service provider of the User’s conduct and take steps to have the User’s internet access and/or their webhosting accounts blocked;
- c. temporarily or permanently deny the User access to the supplier search.
§ 5 Place of jurisdiction and severability clause
20354 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 254 40-0
Fax: +49 (0)40 254 40-100
VAT ID No.: DE263357612
Tax number: 48/763/02042
Commercial register: HRB Hamburg no. 106779
CEO: Peter F. Schmid
Mariahilfer Strasse 34
1070 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 (0) 17431 528
Fax: +43 (0) 17431 527
Company register: FN 392239y Commercial Court of Vienna
VAT reg. no.: ATU67822234
Tax number: 09 220/8594
CEO: Peter F. Schmid
Member of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
6340 Baar, Switzerland
Telephone: +41 (0)41 766 33 88
Fax: +41 (0)41 766 33 77